Our facilities include:
- A true Big Rig friendly RV Park
- Beautifully landscaped sites with full-hookups
- High speed WiFi with great signal strength in all areas
- Wide roads with large radius for easy turning
- Large Level Sites with water, sewer, and 50/30/20 AMP Service
- Extra long pull thru’s for easy in-out (75-90 ft)
- Super clean, modern, tiled, private restrooms and showers
- Propane filling station
- New, modern laundry facilities
- Pet friendly, including off leash dog area
- Store with RV supplies & Convenience items
Downtown Grangeville offers 2 grocery stores, several gas stations, liquor store, beauty salons, hardware stores, several restaurants, pizza parlor, movie theater, drive-in theater, and much more!
If the acres upon acres of grass, trees, flowers (seasonal), and water features aren’t enough, we are within minutes from the Snake, Salmon, and Clearwater rivers which have nice sandy beach’s, fishing, jet boat tours, swimming, the sky is the limit!
Hiking and Site-Seeing
Grangeville is at the foot of the Bitterroot Mountain Range, one of the Nations largest National Forests. (Second only to Alaska!) There are roads and trails leading through the back country. Whether your here for a day, a month, or several years, you will not have time to see it all.
When we have larger groups, the recreation facility becomes their second home. We cater to your groups requirements and are open to your suggestions.
Recreation Hall for Group Activites
- Free Coffee in the morning (Seasonal)
- Meeting Room
- Buffet Table
- Pop Machine
- Seating for 24 (Up to 50 possible)
At the Bear Den RV Resort, we feel strongly that Green and Clean are key elements to a memorable experience. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Are you looking for a place to pitch a tent? Look no further, we have shaded grass areas with water, electricity and picnic tables for your enjoyment.
Remodeled and completely furnished one bedroom, one bath cabins / cottages include a separate kitchen/living area. All 4 cottages are charming and super inviting, with all the amenities of home, including A/C, Smart TV, and Wifi, plus all boast a scenic view of gorgeous Camas Prairie sunsets.
Our level sites feature 30×80 pull thru gravel spaces including a 15×80 grass area. Many of our sites have concrete walkways and include 50/30/20 amp service, FREE WiFi, and a clear view of the sky (for your satellite dish.)